DEFENDANT, by and through the undersigned counsel, respectfully requests this Honorable Court to recall the Bench Warrant ordered on April 5, 2011, in the above-captioned case, to dismiss the pending failure-to-appear charge, to reinstate the Defendant’s prior release status, and to reschedule the case for docket sounding. As grounds for this Motion, Defendant states as follows:
- Defendant is charged in the above-captioned case with Breach of Peace/Disorderly Conduct (M2).
- At initial appearance on March 9, 2011, Defendant was given an April 5, 2011 Second Appearance date.
- On March 18, 2011, Defendant was arrested and incarcerated in Seminole County on felony charges.
- Defendant was not released from incarceration and remains incarcerated in Seminole County.
- As a result of Defendant’s incarceration, Defendant was unable to appear for his April 5, 2011 Second Appearance. The Court issued a bench warrant for Defendant’s arrest and set Defendant’s bond at $5,000.00.
WHEREFORE, the undersigned counsel respectfully requests that this Honorable Court hold a hearing on the present Motion and grant any and all relief the Court deems just and proper.