ORDER ON DEFENDANT’S MOTION TO MODIFY PRETRIAL RELEASE CONDITIONS (GPS)
THIS CAUSE came before the Court upon Defendant’s Motion to Modify Pretrial Release Conditions, filed on September 11, 2018. The Court having been fully advised in the premises, and being advised that the State of Florida has no objection to a modification to the extent described herein, it is hereby:
ORDERED AND ADJUDGED:
- Defendant’s Motion is GRANTED. Defendant is released from the Global Positioning System (GPS) Electronic Monitoring imposed as a condition of Pretrial Release.
- Defendant shall continue to wear a GPS Electronic Monitoring device installed pursuant to the Office of the State Attorney’s Pretrial Intervention (PTI) program, and shall comply with all other conditions and GPS requirements imposed as part of said program.
- The monitoring device worn by Defendant pursuant to the PTI program shall be updated to incorporate the following addresses as exclusionary zones: (i) 780 Spring Park Road, St. Johns, Florida 32259; and (ii) 984 Hazard Creek Road, Jacksonville, Florida 32256.
- Defendant shall immediately contact his PTI program administrator and comply with all instructions regarding the updates described above.
- All other conditions of Pretrial Release shall remain in full force and effect.
DONE AND ORDERED in Chambers at St. Augustine, St. Johns County, Florida, this _____ day of _____________________, 2018.
CIRCUIT COURT JUDGE